Thursday, March 12, 2009

this is a replacement.

Hi! the story kinda didn't work out... so instead I'm put another post about nightmares. Okay, here's one.I was in a big house with a couple of adults, the house had a LOT of windows so everywhere was really bright. Suddenly, the adults took off their masks to reveal.... GIANT BUG HEADS!!!!! All the adults were giant human-eating ants!! I screamed and ran away and for some reason they didn't see me. I hurried to the store and bought a lot of bug spray then snuck back to the house. Because of the windows I could see them. Silently, I smashed through a window* and snuck up behind them, then I sprayed them with the bug spray!!** *I know,I know, that's impossible, but it was a dream! **so the ending was dumb, but,I repeat,it was a dream!

1 comment:

  1. Rick I like your story, you might be the next Stephen King! Caleb just started to blog and we are hoping that it will help him get some of his stories out of his head and onto the printed page. You will have to go over and visit him:
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/calebspears/
    Keep up the good work.
    Your friends in WV,
    The Spears Family

    ReplyDelete